Join Corporate & Editorial Photographer Ron Wyatt on Saturday, February 18th as he explains the ups and downs of photographing on and off-stage, with a focus on his recent trip touring with the Moscow Ballet. He will share: His choice of gear for different situations; How to work with a wireless, off-camera lighting system; How he handles 12-17 hour days; and What it’s like to be on a tour bus for two months. He will also share samples from the 70,000 photos he took on tour, as well as photos from some of the international events he’s covered over his 20+ year career. This is a unique opportunity for any photographer who wishes to do this type of work, or who wants to learn how to photograph friends and/or family members on-stage at a school or community performance.
All Competitions and Presentations will be held virtually this year!
Saturday, Sept. 12th- Laurie Klein on Infrared Photography!
Here are the themes for our 2020-2021 Season Theme competitions
- September 2020: I’m so bored I tried this( Photo experimentation)
- October 2020: Color Purple
- November 2020: Tabletop Setups
- December 2020: Wide Angles
- January 2021: String Instruments
- February 2021: Industrial Decay
- March 2021: Dot/Dashes/Diagonals
- April 2021: Metal