Lisa and Tom will give their presentation “Create Fine Art Photographs from Urban Exploration”. They will show techniques for wide angle and close-up photography including the use of HDR (high dynamic range), EDR (extended dynamic range), HDR-panoramas, and light painting in this program. Equipment and techniques used to bring out the beauty and drama of these subjects will also be discussed. After the meeting, Harvey Augenbraun will present another Photoshop Class. $10 for BPS Members, $60 (including membership for non-members). Bring a RAW image on a memory stick and lunch!
All Competitions and Presentations will be held virtually this year!
Saturday, Feb. 20 – Hazel Meredith “Alternative Visual Artistry”
Here are the themes for our 2020-2021 Season Theme competitions
- September 2020: I’m so bored I tried this( Photo experimentation)
- October 2020: Color Purple
- November 2020: Tabletop Setups
- December 2020: Wide Angles
- January 2021: String Instruments
- February 2021: Industrial Decay
- March 2021: Dot/Dashes/Diagonals
- April 2021: Metal