A big thanks to Chuck Pine who has given us the notes on his a wonderful presentation “Slow Down, You Move to Fast.” It’s everything you need to know to take great slow shutter speed photographs. So, even if you missed his presentation, you’ll learn a lot from the notes. Click here to download them.
For now, all Competitions and Presentations will be held online.
Saturday, Oct. 8 – Competition #2, Theme: Weathered Wood, Judge: Lila Pollinger
Saturday, Oct. 22 – “Composing with Intent” with Mark Battista
Here are the themes for our 2022-2023 Season Theme competitions
- September 2022: Roadscapes
- October 2022: Weathered Wood
- November 2022: Neon Signs
- December 2022: Food Photography
- January 2023: Clocks & Watches
- February 2023: Graceful Curves
- March 2023: The Color Purple
- April 2023: Bees