Our BPS Members December field trip will take us back to Winter Wonderland at Kensico Dam on Saturday December 10. It includes the Candy Cane Lane, Dancing Trees, rides, an ice skating rink, and for the first time the Hanneford Circus. For more information you can Google Kensico Dam and click on Events. We will meet at the beginning of the ticket line at 5:00. If that area is crowded, pay $15 admission, go in and start shooting. We will all eventually find each other. Parking is free. Kensico Dam is accessible by public transportation. Take Metro North to Valhalla. It is no more than a 1/2 mile walk from the station. Alternately, there are taxis. If are planning to go, please let Elaine know.
All Competitions and Presentations will be held virtually this year!
Saturday, May 15th – Jennifer Khordi – Shooting the Milky Way!
Here are the themes for our 2020-2021 Season Theme competitions
- September 2020: I’m so bored I tried this( Photo experimentation)
- October 2020: Color Purple
- November 2020: Tabletop Setups
- December 2020: Wide Angles
- January 2021: String Instruments
- February 2021: Industrial Decay
- March 2021: Dot/Dashes/Diagonals
- April 2021: Metal