BPS members, join us on Saturday, Feb. 11 for a field trip to the Metropolitan Museum of Art. We will meet inside the entrance of the Metropolitan Museum of Art (Fifth Avenue at 80th Street) on Saturday at 10:00. Admission is as you choose. After we finish photographing, we can have lunch at the museum. At 2:30 we can walk downhill to the Central Park Ice Festival. Park personnel spend two days making snow and ice so that specially chosen artists can make ice sculptures which are lit in various colors as the sun begins to set. It should be a fun-filled day. Let Elaine know if you’re going.
All Competitions and Presentations will be held virtually this year!
Saturday, Feb. 20 – Hazel Meredith “Alternative Visual Artistry”
Here are the themes for our 2020-2021 Season Theme competitions
- September 2020: I’m so bored I tried this( Photo experimentation)
- October 2020: Color Purple
- November 2020: Tabletop Setups
- December 2020: Wide Angles
- January 2021: String Instruments
- February 2021: Industrial Decay
- March 2021: Dot/Dashes/Diagonals
- April 2021: Metal