Here’s your chance to have your images critiqued without any scores so you can make changes and submit those images in upcoming competitions. Phil Echo will be here to review your photos, give constructive advice on how to improve them. Enter up to 4 images by February 12th! Remember, you only benefit from submitting if you’re going to be at the meeting to hear what Phil has to say!
All Competitions and Presentations will be held virtually this year!
Saturday, May 15th – Jennifer Khordi – Shooting the Milky Way!
Here are the themes for our 2020-2021 Season Theme competitions
- September 2020: I’m so bored I tried this( Photo experimentation)
- October 2020: Color Purple
- November 2020: Tabletop Setups
- December 2020: Wide Angles
- January 2021: String Instruments
- February 2021: Industrial Decay
- March 2021: Dot/Dashes/Diagonals
- April 2021: Metal