Here’s your chance to have your images critiqued without any scores so you can make changes and submit those images in upcoming competitions. Phil Echo will be here to review your photos, give constructive advice on how to improve them. Enter up to 4 images by February 12th! Remember, you only benefit from submitting if you’re going to be at the meeting to hear what Phil has to say!
For now, all Competitions and Presentations will be held online.
Saturday, Oct. 8 – Competition #2, Theme: Weathered Wood, Judge: Lila Pollinger
Saturday, Oct. 22 – “Composing with Intent” with Mark Battista
Here are the themes for our 2022-2023 Season Theme competitions
- September 2022: Roadscapes
- October 2022: Weathered Wood
- November 2022: Neon Signs
- December 2022: Food Photography
- January 2023: Clocks & Watches
- February 2023: Graceful Curves
- March 2023: The Color Purple
- April 2023: Bees